Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Venture - Social Art Working Art Party

      


I have finally found a way to start doing what has been a dream of mine since 2012.  I have started teaching Social Art Working classes.

You come along to an art class that is a social activity and party with friends, family, co-workers or come meet new friends.  Even if all you can do /can't do is paint stick figures you can create a beautiful piece of art work.  The idea is to have fun!
  All the art supplies are supplied.  All you have to do is bring your friend's/family and refreshments.   Oh and make sure you have some fun!!  I said that already right ;)

  When I last visited my family in the USA.  My sister suggested we all go to an Art Party located near where my family live.  All the women in the family except my great-niece went. Have a look at how different each painting is.... Only two of us have any past experience at painting and yet we all came home with a lovely piece of art.

The first night was so much fun we all went again the next night!!

We are EXCITED...Let's get started!

 
Aren't sisters soooo lovely.

  Thought I might share how different each painting is...
I was unable to take my painting back to Australia. I did not have room to fit it into my suitcase....Wonder where it is???  Paula???
My sister
My painting
What an amazing interpretation of the original

 This was my nephew's wife, Megan's FIRST ever painting.  What a great job she did.  I found it so interesting that everyone's paintings were so different and yet they still looked lovely.
Megan's FIRST ever painting!





If you Would like more details about a Classes check out my Social Art Working Page. To book a class or if you would like to keep up with the lastest classes I have booked at various venues  Subscribe Here



Happy Bloggging
Tracy

16 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I would love doing something like this with friends or family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. You can teach this type of painting if you have ever done painting before. If not have a look for Social Art Working in your area. www.Social-artworking.com

      Delete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I would love to do something like this! Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have ever done any painting at all You can teach Social Art Working. It is really simple to teach most of the canvases..www.social-artworking.com Check it out.

      Delete
  3. Looks like fun! I enjoy painting sometimes. It's very relaxing, and I know it would be a fun activity to do with friends! :-)

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was so much fun and I can't wait till my first class coming next Friday. This time I am teaching... I will try to make it to your link party on Sunday.

      Delete
  4. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from the “Blog Strut“ blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angie. I have followed you via Bloglovin. I am glad you enjoy my blog.

      Delete
  5. I love it when I see a woman following her dreams. This class looks like so much fun and everyone did great work to be very proud of. You must be a born teacher. I just found your blog and I am delighted to become your newest follower:)
    I'm having a Give-A-Way on my blog for a $25 Amazon Gift Card, it is good anywhere in the world where there is internet. Please come over and put our name in the hat. All you have to do is leave a comment and follow me back. I am excited to have found you, now I going to look at some of your past posts :)
    Have a great day, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie. I love Amazon...though most of what I buy is more Ebooks for my Kindle :>) I have left a comment for you...Come again soon.

      Delete
  6. Tracy- this looks like a lot of fun--I'm one of those people who can barely do a stick figure-- do this would be perfect for me;)

    Thank you for taking the time to visit my little yarn room-- I appreciate your visit so much .

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki. It is a lot of fun and really simple for everyone. The whole idea is to have a bit of fun.

      Delete
  7. I've wanted to do this with my daughters for some time now! How fun! Thank you for linking to our first Blog Strut Peacock Style link party last Thursday! We hope you will stop by this Thursday after 5pm again to post your latest. http://wp.me/P2Vf55-1K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Angela. You have to do this with your daughters they would love it. So much fun.

      Delete
  8. I love these type of classes! Thank you for sharing this on my What Are You Doing? Blog Hop! I hope you get many more customers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting. I am hoping I get more customers to, but I am having fun teaching the classes I have taught.

      Delete