Thursday, May 9, 2013

Busy week with Artists groups and New Fimo designs

It has been an amazing week of meetings. I have joined two groups recently that are support groups for small business, work from home business and an artist support network group.  Though most of the week has been getting to and from meetings and giving a presentation of my work. I have still managed to get some work done and find inspiration for my art.
  I haven't worked on the paintings for the art class I have in Sept, but I promise I will finish it soon and post.  I thought I better work on my son's fiance's necklace first.  Today I spent the whole day creating a Fimo cane of a fantasy style poppy.  So much fun making fimo canes again.  I used the instructions by Missi Claus for inspiration.  I love her work.  I don't speak Italian but I can get most of what she is talking about by watching her videos on YouTube.

Here is my version before I reduced it.  I am still trying to work out what to make of it all. 


Happy Blogging;
Tracy @ Warratahstree.com.au

12 comments:

  1. That femo clay design is mesmerizing! You are so very talented....
    Thanks for inspiring me, my friend! Happy mothers day!!..… :)

    hugs xx
    Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crystelle. It has been a nice change to work on the Fimo this week.

      I love your bags they are so cute!

      Happy Mother's day to you.

      Delete
  2. Great idea! This would be perfect to link-up to my new series - "Create It Thursday." It's live now! http://www.lambertslately.com/2013/05/create-it-thursday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie. I will link up to your new series.

      Delete
  3. I would love for you to share and link up at my TGIF Link Party.
    http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/2013/05/tgif-link-party-2.html
    The party opens Thursday night and closes on Wednesday night at midnight.

    Please, invite your friends to party too! The more the merrier!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A necklace for your son's fiance...so lovely and how wonderful that you are creating something for her. Following you via Bloglovin' Collective, so happy to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also liked you on Etsy. I love etsy. Very unique items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for liking me on Etsy and following me on Blog lovin. My son's fiance is such a lovely person, I had a lot of fun making the jewlery for her. I will be posting it soon. I have to assemble it lol.

      Delete
  6. Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    JOIN TODAY

    ReplyDelete