Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Mingle Blog Hop Theme Post

mondaymingle

 This weeks theme: Birthdays
 1. When is your Birthday? January 13 2. Do you normally have a big party? No, my children don't live at home now and we often just go out to dinner. My mom, dad, and siblings all live in the USA. I only have my husband and kids living here in Melbourne. Now that my grand kids live close by this year we had a family picnic at a park. I loved having all my family around. 3. When are your SOs and kids birthday? Do they fall close together? Hubby's is Oct 16. Oldest's is Sept 11, Youngest is Sept. 24 April (he has 4 kids all under 6yrs old) Grandkids 4. How do you celebrate their birthdays? Hubby we go to dinner or have a family dinner here at the house will all the grandkids around or we go out for a quiet dinner. We often go out with our son's for dinner on their birthdays, something they don't often do for themselves as they are just starting out and don't have money to do anything special like take their families out for dinner. 5. If you could have one thing for your next birthday what would it be? I would love to have all my family for just one birthday. My father, mother, and siblings all live in the USA, I would love to have a birthday with all my family here in Australia and in the USA.

Come Join the blog hop and meet new people.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Hope all is going well, just wanted to let you know I’ve nominated you for a liebster award

    www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me. Your the second person who has nominated me. Time for me to do something this time. Headed over to your blog.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I feel the exact way!!! Now that the kids are grown and two live out of town, I miss them so much and I always wish we could all be together on birthdays!! I don't fly, so that makes it even harder for me to get to see them. I have a grandchild as well but I only see her about once every 2 months. Your hubby's b-day is the day after mine. It's fun being a Libra! Glad you posted this, Tracy--nice getting to know you a little better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. It is nice getting to know all these lovely people online. Love your bi-line, cute.
      I love visiting my grandkids and they really tug at your heart when they ask when your next visit is..

      Delete
  3. I love celebrating kid birthdays although we still keep it small and simple with mostly just the immediate family and grandparents plus the 1 aunt that lives close. I like to do themes too. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete